Saturday, February 28, 2009

Our seamonkey!


Meredith's ultrasound went well on Friday and we found two things. First, we're having a boy. Second, the ultrasound tech hates her job. You can read more about Meredith's take on the whole experience if you want on our blog.
Our baby is a healthy 7 inches long and weighs about 0.75 pounds. Remember that in twenty years when he's bigger than me.





1 comment:

  1. Soooo... I know this is months past when you posted, however, I am just now making it to actually making a blog! So congrats on the little one!! I hope you are able to post a little more often so I can follow the family I've never met but sure would love to!!

    Love you all,
    AnnaMarie Cox, daughter of Chuck Cox, Teresa Kelly's litter sister!

    This blog is very exciting to me and I hope to get involved!!!

    ReplyDelete